BBC Television drama series Taboo is all set to go into its Season 2.
The series, which was produced by Scott Free London and Hardy Son & Baker, aired on BBC One in the United Kingdom on 7 January 2017 and it aired on FX in the United States, on 10 January 2017.
It is written by Steven Knight.
The series received mostly positive reviews, with critics praising Hardy’s performance, apart from the visual effects of the show.
Now, season 2 of the show is in the works.
When will Season 2 of Taboo release?
Season 2 of Taboo is expected to come out somewhere around 2020 or 2021, but, the exact date of the release of the second season of the show is not out.
The news for the second season of the show, however, was announced in March 2017.
Who all will be a part of Season 2 of Taboo?
Season 2 of Taboo will see the majority of the cast returning to reprise their roles. These include:
- Tom Hardy as James Keziah Delaney
- Leo Bill as Benjamin Wilton
- Jessie Buckley as Lorna Delaney
- Oona Chaplin as Zilpha Geary
- Stephen Graham as Atticus
- Jefferson Hall as Thorne Geary
- David Hayman as Brace
- Edward Hogg as Michael Godfrey
- Franka Potente as Helga von Hinten
- Michael Kelly as Edgar Dumbarton
- Tom Hollander as Dr. George Cholmondeley
- Marina Hands as Countess Musgrove
- Jonathan Pryce as Sir Stuart Strange
- Jason Watkins as Solomon Coop
- Nicholas Woodeson as Robert They
What is expected to happen in Season 2 of Taboo?
In season 2 of Taboo, we will see Tom Hardy’s Delaney heading west and meeting US Intelligence Agent Colonnade.
Season 2 of Taboo is sure going to be worth watching, with the season expected to explore more of drugs(opium) and narcotics.
So far, Taboo has enthralled the audience with its story and setting. Let us see what the second season of the hit show has in store.