Legacies is an American drama TV series, created by “Julie Plec”. The series debuted on The CW on October 25, 2018. It is a side project of the series “The Originals” and it highlights the characters from its forerunner series “The Vampire Diaries.”
Season one of the “Legacies” consists of 16 episodes, after season one received a good response from the viewers, in January 2019, the CW renewed the series for a second season, which debuted on October 10, 2019. Season two also consists of 16 episodes.
In January 2020, the CW renewed the series for a third season, set to debut in January 2021.
Cast Of The Legacies Season 3 :
The main cast –
- Kaylee Bryant as Josie Saltzman ( A witch )
- Jenny Boyd as Lizzie Saltzman (Josie’s twin sister )
- Matt Davis as Alaric Saltzman (Josie and Lizzie’s father )
- Quincy Fouse as Milton Greasley “MG” (A good vampire )
- Danielle Rose Russell as Hope Mikaelson ( 17-year-old orphan )
- Chris Lee as Kaleb (A vampire, who drinks the blood of humans )
- Peyton Alex Smith as Rafael Waithe (Werewolf and Landon’s foster brother )
- Aria Shahghasemi as Landon Kirby (Hope’s boyfriend, later revealed to be a phoenix )
Plot Of The Legacies Season 3 :
Legacies Season one ended with Hope sacrificing herself to protect everyone. Hope jumped into the “Malivore” pit, which saved everyone but after that everyone forgets who Hope is !! It was like she never existed for them.
According to a synopsis issued by The CW for the second season of Legacies. The second season will show us a world without Hope and all the chaos. While Hope will be trying to find her way back to the “Salvatore School.”
The second season will be filled with new monsters and more romantic & emotional surprises.
“Julie Plec” told that Season 2 will show how much impact Hope had in everyone’s lives without them even realizing. She hinted us that there’s a chance that everyone will start remembering Hope.