Many iPhone or iPad users wanted to get the dark mode feature on their devices. With the launch of iOS 13, they got what they wanted so desperately. Not only the dark mode improved the interface but it also managed to reduce the strain on our precious eyes. Plus, it gives a stylish look to the device’s screen and enhances its battery life.
The Notes app in iPhone or iPad also comes with the dark mode where you can see your content in white-coloured fonts with black background. But sometimes it becomes difficult for some users to tackle with it. There are many people who prefer the default light mode as it suits them more and is very helpful for those persons who are suffering from improper or blurred vision problems.
That’s why we have brought this article for you to show you how you can enable the light mode on the Notes app and work more soothingly.
How to set the light background in Apple Notes?
If you are an iOS 13 or iPadOS 13 user, then you don’t have to worry about anything. Several users face many problems regarding the dark mode on their devices. The biggest problem they encounter is how to apply the light mode in the Notes app without changing the dark theme of their device. Well, the process is quite simple but you must have iOS 13 or iPadOS 13 on your Apple device.
Additionally, there is no need to install any application for completing this procedure. Check out all the steps below:
Step 1: First of all, open the menu of your device and tap on the Notes icon to open it.
Step 2: Well, it’s up to you whether you want to generate a new note or use one of your existing notes. You can simply tap the note icon at the bottom right corner of your screen for creating a new note. Or you can just ask Siri to write a note for you. Otherwise, use your existing notes for the process.
Step 3: Now, take your thumb to the top right corner of your screen and there you will see a share icon. Tap on it.
Step 4: Next, you will see many options like Add People, Pin Note, Lock Note, and many more. You need to scroll down to find “Use Light Background” option. Just use it and see your note with a white background and black fonts.
Step 5: It’s okay if you get bored from using the light background in the Notes app. You can follow all the steps mentioned above for applying the dark background in your notes.
That was so simple, right? Now, you can use whatever background you like for your valuable notes. How about we tell you how to apply the dark mode on your device as well? Extra information doesn’t hurt anyone. So, scroll down this page to know more about it.
1. Open the Settings of your Apple device.
2. Now, tap on Display & Brightness option.
3. The above option will give you two themes – Light and Dark. You can choose your desired alternative and apply it on your device.
4. If you are interested in keeping the dark mode according to the daylight then you can simply tap on the Automatic option. It will introduce the dark mode in the day time and light mode at night. You can also fix a custom schedule on your device for enabling both modes.
Via Control Centre
1. First, swipe in the upward direction of your device’s home screen to open the Control Centre.
2. Now, you will see a brightness indicator. To increase its size, just tap and hold it for some time.
3. An option of Appearance Dark will emerge at the bottom of your screen. Use it and enjoy.
1. Keep pressing the home button for some time so that Siri can appear to you. Otherwise, speaking “Hey, Siri” will do the job as well.
2. Now, you have to say “Turn on Dark Mode” and Siri will do the rest.
3. You can also use Siri for applying the basic light mode.
Notes is a perfect app to use. Apple has drastically improved its features by not only introducing the dark mode and light mode, but also it has managed to bring various other features to its customers like folder sharing, native document scanner etc. Why use apps like Evernote, Google Keep, OneNote, and many more when you have the amazing Apple Notes app on your iOS platform? You can drop a comment below if you have any query.