Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a role-playing,action-based video game full of action and adventure. The developer of the video game is Warhorse Studio, while the publisher is Deep Silver. Kingdom Come: Deliverance is available for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The game begins in the medieval kingdom of bohemia and focuses on actual content, which is accurate.
The action-based video game received mostly positive reviews along with a few award nominations and several Game of the Year awards. Gamers and critics praised the unique storyline, including attention to the details and the focus on realistic events. However, technical bugs received criticism.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance- Gameplay
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is an action RPG, and set in an open world environment. The game is the first perspective. It uses a role-playing system, which is classless. The player can customize their skills according to the different roles like a warrior, bard, thief, or a hybrid of these—the abilities and stats of the player increase based on activities. The reputation of the player depends on the choices made, and thus can also bring forth consequences.
The parts of the characters are customizable through a combination of individual pieces. Furthermore, the illustrations feature 16 items of clothing. The player can use various weapons like including swords, knives, axes, hammers, and bows. The game consists of Horses, profoundly, and act on their own AI under the control of the player.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance also consists of a needs system according to which the player must eat and sleep to stay healthy. Weapons and clothes also need repair. Missions are non-linear, and multiple character types are viable through the completion of different objectives. The storyline also consists of significant scale events, including castle sieges and massive battles.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance- Console Commands
There are quite a several console commands for the latest version of the game. However, there are no cheats for the final version.
Following are a list of console commands available for the retail version of Kingdom Come: Deliverance:-
To enable the console commands in the video game, press the tilde key during any point of the game. After pressing the tilde key, the commands screen will pop up, allowing you to input any code
- wh_plshowfirecursor 1: it activates a reticle for the bow, gives a definite accuracy bonus.
- cl_fov X: it helps in replacing a number of any value in the FOV menu
- r_vsync 0: it turns Vsync off and boosts the frame rate of the game.
- g_showHUD 0: it removes the HUD of the game.
- wh_ui_showCompass 0: It helps in hiding the compass, resulting in the ease of navigation.
- e_ViewDistRatio X: It changes the draw distance of the game to any desired value.
- e_ViewDistRatioVegetation X: It changes the draw distance to any desired value, but of trees, plants, and vegetation.
- e_MergedMeshesInstanceDist X: It helps in improving the draw distance of animated grass.
A note to consider that once a console command is an input, you can return to the main game by pressing enter and the tilde key. From here onwards, the game will see the effects of the console command.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance- Cheats
When the Kingdom Come: Deliverance was in its Alpha stage, Cheats were available. But unfortunately, the latest retail version has no cheats. But below are some cheat codes for easier access.
- Secret horse armor: It increases the defense of the character, and can be found deep in the woods east of Ledetchko. On the edge of a cliff, a giant nest consists of the Secret horse armor. It is obtainable by looting the nest.
- For powerful armor and sword early: To obtain the shield and the sword, you must travel north of the town of Neuhof. You will find an abandoned camp, wherein an unlocked chest; you’ll get the sword and armor.
- Easy XP: All you need is to find a non-playing character. The NPC must not respond, knock them out, and pull their body to a secluded area. Then punch them with your fist for easy and fast XP. For unarmed, warfare, vitality, agility, and strength XP, punch the grave digger repeatedly. However, this might lower your reputation. So it is a recommendation to get the infamous perk for an increase in status.
- For Easy money: To gain easy money, stealing is the easiest and most lucrative method in the game. But before you steal, make sure the ability to sell goods is unlocked. Theft is by far the most profitable way to earn money quickly in the game. The method works best with the combination of haggling.
- Comfortable haggling: It is essential to get the final offer perk. First, get the Final Offer perk. After selling the items, there is a haggle button in your basket. You can hold the button to bargain the price. Once you start haggling, you can use the final offer perk to maximize the benefits. It will also give 50% discounts while buying stuff.
- Easy archery contests: While shooting your bow, enable crosshair, and then disable your crosshair. The crosshair will help in better aiming and will help in winning more games.
- For Easy Runt boss fight: He is tough to defeat. All you need to do is use the bow against him instead of fighting with the melee weapons. You can also use it with significant damage. It will take approximately 10-12 body shots and 6-7 headshots to defeat him.
Found this article interesting? Check out another here!