The Call of Duty: Zombies phenomenon has returned to the surface.
The game is adapted from the most-seller console title and specifically designed for smartphones and tablets; call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies features fan-favorite heart-pounding maps, including Kino Der Toten Ascension as well as Call of the Dead: Director’s Cut and “Dead-Ops Arcade,” a 50-level zombie gauntlet which offers the ultimate zombie challenge for players of Call of the Dead’s legendary zombie war.
You can play as a solo player or join a group with up to 4 players on Wi-Fi while you battle zombies by using various weapons and bonuses exclusive to this Call of a Duty zombie experience.
And don’t simply believe us. Let us know what other people think about the game:
* “Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies is a must-have for any Call of Duty fan and everyday gamers alike.” — Mashable.com
* “As far as the whole package is concerned, I adore the Dead Ops Arcade mode and feel it adds significant value to the $6.99 price tag” — Destructoid
* “Dead Ops…a perfect fit for the mobile platform.” G4 TV online. G4 TV online
Players can also choose to improve their experience and avoid an impasse with the game’s CoD Point System. With six levels of in-app purchases to select from, Zombies players can enhance their knowledge to a higher level by unlocking more areas and getting higher-quality weapons in a shorter time. Note that CoD points can only be used for single-player.
1. Infinite clip ammunition
2. Reloading is not available for all guns.
3. Game begins with a lot of points
4. Infinite double point once activated
5. Infinite instant-kill when activated
6. Unlimited perk-a-colas after activation
7. Fire-sale indefinite after activation
8. Infinite sprinting
9. Can be kept in the water for an indefinite time
10. Slower zombie attacks
11. The drop rate is increased
12. Weaker boss zombies
13. Max COD Points
14. Full DRM bypass
15. Checking the entire file is not enough.