The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, the American supernatural series, developed by Netflix and Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, premiered for the first time on 26 October 2020.
The show revolves around Sabrina Spellman, who is half-witch and half-mortal, who needs to accept her dual nature, while also combatting the evil, the humans who inhabit the daylight world.
The show stars
- Kiernan Shipka as Sabrina Spellman
- Ross Lynch as Harvey Kinkle
- Lucy Davis as Hildegarde Antoinette “Hilda” Spellman
- Chance Perdomo as Ambrose Spellman
- Michelle Gomez as Mary Wardwell and Lilith / Madam Satan
- Jaz Sinclair as Rosalind “Roz” Walker
- Tati Gabrielle as Prudence Blackwood (née Night)
- Adeline Rudolph as Agatha
- Richard Coyle as Father Faustus Blackwood
- Miranda Otto as Zelda Phiona Spellman
- Lachlan Watson as Theodore “Theo” Putnam
- Gavin Leatherwood as Nicholas “Nick” Scratch and Lucifer Morningstar / Satan
The show received mostly positive reviews and responses, with the show going into another two seasons.
Now the show is slated to go into season 3.
The release date for season 3 of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina is expected to be this year, 2020.
The trailer for season 3 of the show has already been released by Netflix.
The trailer of the season 3 of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina hinted at more drama and more adventure for Season 3, amping up the spirit set by the previous seasons of the show.
Most of the cast from the previous seasons of the show is expected to return for season 3 of the show as well.
Even though, nothing has been confirmed as to what will exactly happen in season 3 of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, what the fans of the show can expect more thrills and new elements that will be added to the story, which the network has been cautious to not reveal.
It will be worth a watch.