‘The Stranded’ is Netflix’s first original Thai show.
The director of ‘The Stranded’ is Sopon Sukdapisi. Also, the series falls under the genres: Suspense, Thriller, Mystery, and Drama.
Viewers might want to binge-watch this series on Netflix.
Let’s get to the important part,
Is there going to be a season 2 of ‘The Stranded’?
Release date- ‘The Stranded’ Season 2
There is no official announcement about the next season yet.
If there is a ‘next season’, it may premiere around sometime in November 2020.
Cast- Who all are we going to see next season?
Here’s the list of the cast who we may see in the upcoming season:
- Beam Papangkorn Lerkchaleampote as Kraam
- March Chutavuth Pattarakhumphol as Anan
- Pat Chayanit Chansangavej as May
- Chaleeda Gilbert as Arisa Anderson
- Kittisak Patomburana as Ice
- Ticha Wongtipkanon as Ying
- Nok Sinjai Plengpanich as Professor Lin
- Oab Oabnithi Wiwattanawarang as Joey
- Nink Chanya McClory as Nahm Cholticha Phisutpongpanit
- Pam Pamiga Sooksawee as Jan
- Perth Tanapon Sukhumpantanasan as Krit
- Mark Siwat Jumlongkul as Jack
Trailer- ‘The Stranded’ Season 2
There is no official trailer for the second season yet.
Hopefully, once the trailer is out the plot will be a little more clear. Also, we will have more to say about the second season. Meanwhile, watch this space for further updates.
Plot- ‘The Stranded’ Season 2
As the Netflix synopsis reads, “Trapped on an island destroyed by a tsunami, the students of an elite school try to hold on to hope. But mysterious forces seem to work against them.”
We expect to watch more about the history of Kraam’s real parents in the next season. We have so many unanswered questions.
Where are Arisa, Nahm, Ice, and Ying? Can we expect them to rescue their friends?
What’s happening in this New World? Will Kraam get to go back, or is he really stuck here?
What more, under Anan’s leadership will happen?
Most importantly, what is the meaning of the dagger?
We hope we get the answer to all these questions in the next installment of the series.
We don’t get to see the characters in depth in ‘The Stranded’. But it’s tension-building capacity and pacing makes it worth giving it a try.